I Know I Should Sleep, but the Voices in My Head: Lindsay Clancy Reveals
I Know I Should Sleep, but the Voices in My Head: Lindsay Clancy Reveals
In this video, we break down the latest developments surrounding the Lindsay Clancy case and the disturbing details being revealed during the trial. The statement, “I know I should sleep, but the voices in my head,” raises serious questions about Lindsay Clancy’s mental state, what she was experiencing before the deaths of her three children, and how those details may affect the case.
We discuss the Lindsay Clancy live trial, testimony from doctors and mental health professionals, her medications, her reported thoughts and symptoms, and the arguments being presented by both the prosecution and the defense.
Was Lindsay Clancy suffering from postpartum psychosis, severe depression, or another mental health condition? What did the people treating her know, and could anything have been done differently?
Join the discussion and share your opinion respectfully in the comments.
#LindsayClancy #LindsayClancyTrial #LindsayClancyLiveTrial #TrueCrime #CourtTrial #PostpartumPsychosis
Like, comment, share, and subscribe to Why I Killed You TV for more case updates and true-crime discussions.
Contact / Support
whyikilledyoutv1@gmail.com
Venmo https://ift.tt/VQCdrFU
Cash App https://ift.tt/wZD4ulM
source https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kE9dRWKGNnM
source https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kE9dRWKGNnM
Comments
Post a Comment